Live simply,
Speak kindly,
Care deeply,
Love generously,
STUDY diligently!
- Anonymous -
Salam…
it’s been such a long time since my last post I bet…piles of work to do…
Unintentionally and unexpectedly, I felt like wanna visit my long abandoned blog…T.T
it’s been such a long time since my last post I bet…piles of work to do…
Unintentionally and unexpectedly, I felt like wanna visit my long abandoned blog…T.T
Since FINAL EXAM is juz around the corner, I would like to give some ‘kata semangat’ for me and my friends as well as those who will sit for their exam tOo!
DOA + USAHA + ISTIQAMAH + TAWAKAL
Will lead us to

6 comments:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~!!!!!!!!
tnks honey..
sume tuh key of success...
good luck to u too..
bittaufik wan najah
slmt blajar
>en.amri yg terhOrmat: gOodluck n dun 4get to memorize all the facts & theories...hahahaha( evil laugh!)=D
> en.mike: my pleasure...really wanna try ur cuisine later...when it'll be? mybe next raye?=p
...
...
..
.
*sigh*
final exam da dkat rupenye...
=_=:
Post a Comment