“Passion is the element in which we live; without it, we hardly vegetate”
- Lord Byron -
what I love to do during my spare time?
Watch TV 24/7? nOpe….
Jalan2 satu kg.??? never~~
Clean the entire hOuse? ~~~
On9? Maybe..
Shopping? Yes!!! But…mOney is the matter…
~~~
nOw, I lOve to share sOmething with all of u…
It may sounds not so interesting...just suke2 n kt cume nk perabiskn mse…
Luckily, my family members share a lOt of their interests with me?!
What is that means?
Here…

A bunch of nOvels and any types of reading material…
From various writer…
Different genre….
Multi-story…
lOve, horror, murder, mystery..etc
all of them meet on the same bOokshelf..

I enjoy reading with my sisters…esp. My elder sis ( Miss Shera_yuki)
But in fact, I’m not finish reading them yet!
----
Moreover,
Every months, for sure I will buy magazines for my own collection..
$$$ only for papers???
DARA.com = RM 5
CLEO = RM 5.6
Marie Clarie = RM7
Female = RM7
Bazaar= RM 7
etc...
I manage to jot down all my expenditures in a book (sometimes.. and hope I will always do that)..
Like Rebecca Bloomwood (in C.O.A. Shopaholic) did in order to avoid any unnecessary necessity and WASTE!
I do admit that I love to read colourful and all in 1 reading materials every single hour even though there’s a piles of works are waiting behind me~~

----
Apart from that,
I’m hooked on Korean dramas!

( some of the collection)
My mom spends almost $$$$ for the DVD/CD collections…
Luckily, she loves it to! Thanks ma!=)
AMARAN : It is not a WASTE, but it is a SATISFACTION!
Written by ,
:: me ::
8 comments:
Ouhh~ tidak!! ak x snggup abeskan duit kt bnda2 tu sume...kcuali komik!! =D
hehhe, nk tgk anime, leh d/load je, free..tgk kdrama pon online je...jimat duit, n satisfied~~
=p
ehehe..btw...kalau bnda tu memang kita minat,sOmetimes..mOney is nOt a big prOblem,it is just my OpiniOn,cOz i like tO read alsO!hehehe gi pesta buku,hbs duit byk gak..yg pntg,daku mendapat apa yang aku mahu..hehe
tuan: t r kt wat 1 pOst khas tuk ttpn kmu...hik3...=p
wait n c...
fasihah: btui3...
gram xdpt g psta buku yg lps...huhu...
nway, sy pn suke sgt g sne!!!!=p
hah??? post khas??? psal apa tu...?? ni suda membikin sy suspen....
lol...
may i borrow some of your novel???
hoho..
best kumpul2 benda ni daripada tgk online, download online..
tak sama feel dia dgn beli..
anyway, aku 3 tahun aku kumpul majalah jreko, dah penuh almari..
tp sejak masuk ipt aku stop beli, sebab kena saving duet..
no money, no talk, no thing....
huhu...
life is hard without money....
asamboyz90 : hehe...bleh2...
en. mau pnjam nOvel pe?
krekO???
my sis pn dlu slalu kumpul...
n da lme stOp bli kreko tnpe sebab musabab yg kkuh...huhuhu
n skrg transfer plak ngn kumpul kOmik yg blambak..
btul3..
'MONEY is not everything but everything needs MONEY'
LOLsss...
ni mmbzir je....
ish3....
bli bku ilmiah derma kt org kn lgi bsar ganjarn ny...
dunia dpt akhrat pn dpt...
mjlah tu duniawi je...
>mr.faez: reading n wtching mOv. r de only things tht i dO dring my spare time..sO, i think thre shud be nO problems if i wanna buy it on my own..its dpend on de indvduals thmselves on hOw they want to c it as a hobby or a waste..
nice tO share..;)
Post a Comment